Multi-Sourcing? 7 Steps to Success & How to Avoid Contractual Pitfalls
Anyone with experience of outsourcing will know that you can outsource a function, but cannot outsource the ‘problem’. And when multiple ‘best of breed’ service vendors are in the ‘mix’, this brings a new level of complexity and misunderstandings over responsibilities. This can result in contractual arguments and, in turn, greater cost and delays for you. Two inter-related issues that may be causing you concern are:
How to ensure you avoid misunderstandings over requirements & responsibilities between the different vendors.
- How you contract for & drive collaboration between your different vendors.
The key to successful multi-sourcing is to follow a step-by-step approach. Download our free guide for advice on:
- Ensuring ‘best of breed’ service providers can work together to lower your costs & improve service delivery
- Potential pitfalls of multi-sourcing & how you can avoid them
- Ways in which your behaviours can in effect re-write your contract terms & put you in a worse position
- Methods to encourage vendors to innovate
- Skills needed by your in-house client management team to drive maximum value from multiple relationships.