When your IT Project or Outsourcing Agreement Goes Wrong
If your technology project or your outsourcing agreement starts to go off track, it can be a very harrowing experience. Often, you’ll find that:
- Internal stakeholders will blame the procurement process
- The legal department come under scrutiny to question the advice provided
- Procurement and Legal often look to the commissioning individuals and project managers for remedy
- Commissioning and project managers often think the procurement and legal processes were flawed in some way and that has prevented them from being able to deliver the project on time and on budget.
The consequences usually end up being:
- Project costs increase significantly
- Misunderstandings with your service partner over requirements cause extensive delays in completing the project
- Benefits realisation often does not come to fruition.
The ACCELERATE methodology helps you put errant outsourcing and technology projects back on track – usually within a matter of weeks, even if they have been underperforming for many years.