Adult Social Care represents a significant financial cost. Services need to be reshaped so more can be delivered at lower cost. Councils must therefore completely rethink how their services are provided by removing organisational boundaries to drive efficiency and innovation, and to maximise financial and non-financial benefits.
This White Paper provides key tips on how Councils can accelerate better social care outcomes, including the:
- Approaches councils have tried to rethink their services, and the challenges faced
- Risks to be mindful of and the required framework to set up and operate a private sector commissioned or integrated service
- Methodology to expedite service innovation and reshaping
- Templates available to simplify and manage the contract process
- Key steps to cut costs and improve service delivery, fast.