The key issues are:
- How do you provide appropriate visibility of your expectations to prospective partners to avoid misunderstandings later in the procurement process?
- How do you objectively evaluate and select prospective partners in order to avoid legal challenge?
- What types of projects should we use Competitive Dialogue for?
- What are the key factors to consider?
- What contractual issues do you need to be aware of?
These questions and many more are answered in this free guide on Competitive Dialogue.