If you’re considering getting out of a failed strategic supplier relationship, this guide outlines ten key steps to minimise risk and accelerate a successful exit, whilst maintaining BAU.
What’s in the eBook?
Achieving fit-for-purpose business outcomes from large projects can be challenging. In this paper is the experience of what works really well to achieve your objectives, having handled more than 500 projects.
In this eBook we show you:
- How to self-diagnose if termination is truly right for you
- How to circumvent contractual clauses that will hinder your exit
- The ‘unwritten’ contractual obligations all specialist suppliers have
- 4 actions to reduce safe termination and exit costs by up to 50%
- What 3 actions make the termination process riskier and how to avoid them.