Outsourcing relationships are hard to operate and manage. Unfortunately, many of them fail outright.
You’ve tried everything you can to make it work. You’ve encouraged your vendor; you’ve supported them; you’ve tried win-win negotiation. As a last resort, you may even have tried threatening them, but to no avail. And, their poor performance is still a huge risk to your organisation.
10 steps to safely terminate your outsourcing relationship
Download this free white paper which gives you the 10 key steps to prepare you for a much safer termination and exit process. Advice includes:
- How to self-diagnose whether you should really be terminating early, or giving the relationship ‘one more push’
- How some of the protection you thought you had in your written contract actually makes your situation worse; how to get around it
- Understanding the ‘unwritten’ contractual obligations all specialist vendors have & how they can be used to accelerate the termination & exit process, safely & at minimum cost
- 4 key actions that can cut 50% off the time for a safe termination & exit
- What 3 actions make the termination process riskier; how to avoid them
- Case study examples of what other organisations have undertaken to terminate long term relationships early, recover substantial fees, & replace the strategic vendor with other providers that worked well.