Is your outsourcing vendor failing to deliver your expected business outcomes? Is trust between your organisation and your vendor at an all time low? Are service levels sub-par? Are costs higher than projected? Have project phases taken longer than promised?
If you’re suffering from a problematic outsourcing relationship, then you’re not alone. Yet, even the most seemingly hopeless situations can be turned around if the correct steps are followed…
How to Improve Performance, Rebuild Trust & Maximise Value
Download this White Paper which gives you 8 key steps to help you get your outsourcing relationship back on track. Advice includes:
- Why strategic outsourcing relationships breakdown and what to do about it
- How to identify if your vendor is responsible for dealing with your problems
- The behaviours that can promote performance hurdles and commercial distrust, and how to avoid them
- The four areas of responsibility you have to your vendor
- How to rescue your relationship quickly, save you costs and improve your ongoing vendor relationship
- Case study examples of what other organisations have undertaken to avoid terminating their outsourcing relationship; how services were reshaped, cash savings gained and relationships strengthened promoting a win win situation for both client and vendor.